Dr Matteo Di Minno is Medical Director of the Unit of Internal Medicine and Haemostasis, Director of the Regional Reference Center for Coagulation Disorders at the Federico II University Hospital and Professor of Medicine at the Federico II University of Naples, Italy.
After completing his Master degree in Medicine and Surgery at the Federico II University of Naples, Dr Di Minno pursued Specialty in Internal Medicine followed by PhD in Clinical Pathophysiology and Experimental Medicine at the Federico II University of Naples. Dr Di Minno research interests are in the area of thrombosis, atherosclerosis and congenital and acquired bleeding disorders of adults.
He is Co-Chair of MSK committee of the Italian Association of Hemophilia Centers and Chair of the Regional Unit of the Italian Society of Internal Medicine.
1. Di Minno MND, Napolitano M, Giuffrida AC, Baldacci E, Carulli C, Boccalandro E, Bruno C, Forneris E, Ricca I, Passeri W, Martinelli M, Rivolta GF, Solimeno LP, Martinoli C, Rocino A, Pasta G; Italian Association of Haemophilia Centres Musculoskeletal Working Group. Diagnosis and treatment of chronic synovitis in patients with haemophilia: consensus statements from the Italian Association of Haemophilia Centres. Br J Haematol. 2022 Feb;196(4):871-883. doi: 10.1111/bjh.17919. Epub 2021 Dec 19. PMID: 34923621.
2. Di Minno MND, Napolitano M, Dolce A, Mariani G; STER Study Group. Role of clinical and laboratory parameters for treatment choice in patients with inherited FVII deficiency undergoing surgical procedures: evidence from the STER registry. Br J Haematol. 2018 Feb;180(4):563-570. doi: 10.1111/bjh.15055. Epub 2017 Dec 12. PMID: 29235093.
3. Di Minno MN, Marchesini E, Valdrè L. Risk of inhibitors in previously untreated patients with hemophilia: a meta-analysis of literature studies. Blood. 2015 Jun 11;125(24):3819-21. doi: 10.1182/blood-2015-01-621383. PMID: 26069336.
4. Coppola A, Windyga J, Tufano A, Yeung C, Di Minno MN. Treatment for preventing bleeding in people with haemophilia or other congenital bleeding disorders undergoing surgery. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015 Feb 9;(2):CD009961. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD009961.pub2. PMID: 25922858.
5. Di Minno MN, Dolce A, Mariani G; STER Study Group. Bleeding symptoms at disease presentation and prediction of ensuing bleeding in inherited FVII deficiency. Thromb Haemost. 2013 Jun;109(6):1051-9. doi: 10.1160/TH12-10-0740. Epub 2013 Mar 21. PMID: 23571462.